Metrowest Insurance Agency Adds to Its Staff
The link below is a short video that describes why over 85% of Massachusetts Consumers and Businesses work with an Independent Insurance Agent:
Some people think it doesn’t really matter where they buy their Massachusetts insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying Massachusetts insurance isn’t like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Don’t treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your Massachusetts insurance protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, who represent an average of eight insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Your Massachusetts Independent Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, your Independent Insurance agent is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of Massachusetts insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products – Massachusetts home insurance, renters, Massachusetts car insurance, business, life and health.
- Can periodically help you review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
- Customer satisfaction is the key to a Massachusetts independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is a very important concern.
There Is A Difference between Massachusetts Independent Insurance Agents and Captive Agents.
To speak to one of our trained representatives about insurance visit https://fyins.com/ or call (508) 653-3131